Friday, March 23, 2012

Better late than never.

I tend to come and go when it comes to being online. These days I don't have a whole lot of extra time on my hands and what little time I do have I spend cleaning the house, doing laundry or catching some sleep. It is not really a secret that I suffer from postpartum depression and anxiety and it makes things a lot harder for me. Sometimes I just check out and don't really feel like doing anything or being around. But I finally found a really great doctor who has been a tremendous help in getting me back to the old me. I am starting to feel a lot better these days though I still have quite the road ahead of me it seems.

Munchie has grown quite a bit and learned so many things. He constantly amazes me every day with how he looks at the world and tries to navigate all these new things he discovers. He is the best thing I never knew I needed in life. I love him so terribly much.

Just a couple of recent pictures:





No comments:

Post a Comment