Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Milestones baby

We have a sitter! Last week we thought we would see if baby could sit up and voila he did! He is still a little wobbly but he does great for a few minutes at least. I cannot believe how fast he is growing. We got the go ahead to start solids in a month. What an exciting adventure that will be. The mister and I plan to make our own baby food from whole organic vegetables and fruits. This way we can control exactly what is going into his little body.

He is talking more and screeching a lot. He sounds like a little raptor. He is teething so he chews on everything. He loves to jump in his jumperoo and he moves his chunky little legs side to side like he is doing the river dance. It is the cutest thing!

He is such a flirt with the ladies. His chubby cheeks and gorgeous smile make them all come running to check him out. I think I am going to have a heart breaker on my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment